Tax & Legal
Accounting, tax and legal services for cross-border business
Meet our team
Senior manager, ACCA
• Full tax and accounting support
• International reporting
• Tax advisory and planning
• International taxation
• Due diligence
• HR and payroll administration
• Full legal support
• Corporate and civil law
• Company set up/liquidation
• Secretarial services
• Due diligence
How we help
Experts in tax law and cross-border business
360⁰ accounting outsourcing for international clients
Local company or rep. office. Reconciliation with mother company’s files. Management reporting.
Tax adivisory and transactions
Financial and tax structures for local business. VAT planning. Double Tax Treaties.
Payroll, HR administration
Onboarding and offboarding support. HR policies. Online payroll processing.
Financial due diligence
Expert advice, also in relation to complex issues
Legal advisory services
local-jurisdiction experience with know-how in global coordination.
The review, negotiation, and drafting of all types of commercial agreements
Companies registration and secretarial services
Corporate restructuring, conversions, dissolutions, and winding-up procedures.
ABC of Russian business law
ABC of Russian Business Law
Comprehensive guide in tables and charts
Forms of Doing Business
- Types of Foreign Business Presence.
- LLC. Responsibility. Participants. Registration Formalities
- Transfer of Participatory Shares. LLC’s managing bodies
- Large-Scale and Related Party Transactions
- M&A Control by Anti-Monopoly Authority
- Labour Law Scope. Terms of Labour Agreement
- Duration of Labour Agreement. Probation Period
- Termination of Labour Agreement
- Guarantees and Allowances. Disciplinary Penalties
- Foreign Currency Regulations for Companies
- Foreign Currency Regulations for Individuals
Tax System Overview
- Tax System
- Transfer Pricing
- Controlled Foreign Companies
- Taxation of Foreign Presences
Corporate Profits Tax
- Taxpayers. Tax Rates
- Tax Base. Tax Accounting. Loss Carried Forward.
- Due Dates
- Interest Deduction. Thin Capitalisation
- Expenses Subject to Statutory Limit.
- Non-Deductible Expenses
- Taxpayers. Tax Period. Due Dates.
- Taxable Supplies. Place of Supply
- Tax Base Under Supply of Goods (Work, Services)
- Input VAT Recovery and Claw Back
- VAT Invoices. VAT Refund/Offset
- VAT on Cross-Border Electronic Services
Personal Income Tax
- Tax Rate. Tax Base. Untaxed Income. Deductions
- Tax Return and Due Dates